The Get Active Kids Voucher program helps eligible families cover the cost of getting their kids involved with Tenpin Bowling across Victoria.
As of 21st March 2022, the Get Active Kids Voucher program moved to a true voucher model. This means that applicants no longer have to incur any up-front expenses in order to claim a voucher!
Applicants will now apply for a voucher, then receive a voucher code and when they register or pay their membership fee, the Get Active Kids Voucher Activity Provider will register the code and then take the cost off the registration and/or membership fee of up to the value of $200.
Children must be aged 4 to 18 and named on a valid Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card and Medicare Card, or meet the Special Consideration criteria to be eligible.
To find out if you are eligible, how to apply, what costs are covered and more, visit Get Active Kids Voucher program.
Tenpin Bowling Australia’s existing participation programs (Bowl Patrol & Bowl Abilities) are both currently registered as an activity provider. This means at the time of application, the parent can either:
1) Search “Bowl Patrol/Bowl Abilities” under the provider list selection or;
2) Enter the unique activity provider 7 digit code (2942406).
If the parent is applying for a voucher code to cover the cost of a different expense (e.g. league bowling at a centre), then they will need to enter the Tenpin Bowling Centre’s unique activity provider code (Tenpin Bowling Centre must be an approved activity provider at the time of application).
Activity Provider Information:
To be an eligible activity provider, you must meet the following criteria:
• Be an incorporated entity registered with the appropriate regulator.
• Possess an active Australian Business Number (ABN).
• Be affiliated to a Sport and Recreation Victoria recognised Victorian State Sporting Association (SSA) or Victorian State Sport and Active Recreation Body (SSARB). If you are a registered centre with Tenpin Bowling Australia, then you meet this requirement.
To register as an activity provider, then please click here.
The full eligibility criteria and conditions of registration are available in the Program Guidelines.
For further information please visit Get Active Kids Voucher program or email Get Active Kids