Nomination & Eligibility Criteria for ALL TEAMS:
1. Bowlers must be a TBA registered player in the year of participation, residing in Victoria (including Albury), and may be restricted as to age and average (refer to the specific format criteria on entry form). All successful state team players are required to be silver members.
2. Bowlers must bowl a minimum of 24 games in the year of participation in a league in a TBA registered centre in Victoria, during the period 1 January to 30 April. League games completed as pre bowling do not count towards the number of games bowled. As per TBA rules, a bowler must not bowl in another zone’s state team trials.
3. Upon qualifying for any Victorian representative team, bowlers must continue to bowl in a league in a TBA registered centre and must continue to be a member in good standing.
4. In order to participate in any state team trials, bowlers must have been a resident of Victoria for at least three (3) months prior to commencement of the State Championships in the year of participation.
5. TBA’s Code of Conduct, Social Media and Member Protection Policies shall apply at all times.