2021 State Team Roll Offs for Juniors, Youth, Adults and Seniors will be conducted in conjunction with our State Championships on 13th, 14th, 19th & 20th February, 2021 at ZONE Keon Park.
Entry form can be found here.
Nomination & Eligibility Criteria for ALL TEAMS:
1. Eligibility is open to all 2021 TBA registered players, residing in Victoria (including Albury), and may be restricted as to age (refer to the specific format criteria on entry form). All successful team players are required to be 2021 silver members.
2. Bowlers must bowl a minimum of 24 games during 2021 in a league in a TBA registered centre in Victoria, during the period 1 January 2021 to 30 April 2021. League games completed as pre bowling do not count towards the number of games bowled. As per TBA rules, a bowler must not bowl in another zone’s state team trials.
3. Upon qualifying for any Victorian representative team, bowlers must continue to bowl in a league in a TBA registered centre and must continue to be a member in good standing.
4. In order to participate in these team trials, bowlers must have been a resident of Victoria for at least three (3) months prior to 13th February 2021.
5. TBA’s Code of Conduct, Social Media and Member Protection Policies shall apply at all times.